Montana Grow Si is an organic silica plant amendment. It is derived from volcanic tuff that originated from an explosion 30 million years ago in the mountains of Montana. This silicon dioxide (76%) is an amorphous form that is readily uptaken by plants. OMRI Listed for use in organic production.
• Builds strong roots, stems and foliage
• A naturally produced and unaltered plant amendment
• Improves soil structure, yield and quality of many plant species
• Increases the number of co2 receptors in plant tissue
• Highly absorbent helping soils to retain moisture
Contains potassium and silicon dioxide, with an NPK of 0-0-5. These ingredients are crucial to building strong roots, foliage and stems. It is also known to help alleviate stress and shock in plants.