Approved for organic gardening! Oly Mountain Fish Compost is an all-purpose, naturally-rich soil amendment used for growing healthy plants, fruits, vegetables and ornamentals. Can also be used to break up heavy clay soils or improve water holding capacity in sandy soils. Give it a try! Your plants will become the envy of the neighborhood.
• No fishy odor — it’s perfect for ALL gardens!
• Carefully screened for exceptional quality
• Each batch takes 2-years to produce
• Slow-release nutrients grow stronger, more resilient plants
• Approved organic by the Wa State Dept of Agriculture
Available in 1 cubic foot bags.
Directions for use:
Apply 5 to 10 lbs. per 100 square feet and work into the soil or top-dress with a 1/2″ deep layer around the base of your favorite plants. May also be mixed with potting soils to create a rich, fertile blend.
Organic yard waste, blended hardwoods and Washington native fish. Contains NO weed seeds, sludge or biosolids.