Out of stock
Thank you for you interest in this product.
Please provide your details below and we will notify you when this product is back in stock.
Meet the new generation of LED grow lights. The Kind L450 outdoes standard HID setups with its 12-band spectrum that delivers the full wavelengths your plants need and absorb. Choose this high-output system for optimal photosynthesis and plant production!
• Advanced design uses about half the energy of high-pressure sodium
• The 12-bandwidth spectrum of 3-watt diodes operates at 650 mA
• Exclusive secondary optical lens penetrates the entire plant, not just the canopy
• Compared to 450w HID lights, but actual wattage is 270w
• 120 total diodes arranged in eight groups of 15
Size: 20″ x 11″ x 3″
Weight: 16 lbs.
Footprint: 2.5′ x 3.5’
Input Voltage: 100-240V AC Power Input
Output Voltage: UL Standard Output Voltage – Less than 76V DC
Setup & Operation (PDF)
More light penetration induces greater flowering and fruiting while lower light temperatures cuts back on the need for fans to maintain an ideal going environment.