Out of stock
Meet the new generation of LED grow lights. The Kind L450 outdoes standard HID setups with its 12-band spectrum that delivers the full wavelengths your plants need and absorb. Choose this high-output system for optimal photosynthesis and plant production!
• Advanced design uses about half the energy of high-pressure sodium
• The 12-bandwidth spectrum of 3-watt diodes operates at 650 mA
• Exclusive secondary optical lens penetrates the entire plant, not just the canopy
• Compared to 450w HID lights, but actual wattage is 270w
• 120 total diodes arranged in eight groups of 15
Size: 20″ x 11″ x 3″
Weight: 16 lbs.
Footprint: 2.5′ x 3.5’
Input Voltage: 100-240V AC Power Input
Output Voltage: UL Standard Output Voltage – Less than 76V DC
Setup & Operation (PDF)
More light penetration induces greater flowering and fruiting while lower light temperatures cuts back on the need for fans to maintain an ideal going environment.