Kind XL 750
Out of stock
This next-generation grow light provides optimal growth and cost savings! The Kind LED 750 has one of the largest footprints, which provides better finished harvest weights and better coverage than other systems. The low-heat lamps remove the need for fans or temperature control, but provide a complete spectrum across a large canopy space.
• Advanced design uses roughly half the electricity of high pressure sodium systems
• Customizable spectrum for different plant growth phases
• Programmable light cycles remove the need for external timers
• Multiple stage lighting system mimics the light intensity of the sun throughout a day
• Mix of 3 watt and 5 watt diodes provides the perfect light intensity
• Controlled using a single remote
• Compared to 700w; actual wattage is 340
• 208 diodes
Size: 23″ x 17″ x 3.5″
Weight: 28 lbs.
Footprint: 4′ x 4′
Input Voltage: 100-240V AC Power Input
Output Voltage: UL Standard Output Voltage – Less than 76V DC
Setup & Operation (PDF)
The fully customizable spectrum can be matched not only to the growing phase of each crop, but to the range of crops you’re growing. Perfect for greenhouses that use crop rotation or crop zoning.