Out of stock
Uses 1/2 the electricity of HPS setups! The Kind L300 has brought LED grow light technology to a dazzling new level, going far beyond the typical 2-3 primary colors with a 12-band spectrum that increases flowering — and high yields. Even oil production is increased in many plants.
• Advanced design uses about half the energy of high-pressure sodium systems
• The 12-bandwidth spectrum of 3-watt diodes operates at 650 mA
• Exclusive secondary optical lens penetrates the entire plant, not just the canopy
• Compared to 300w HID lights, but actual wattage is 220w
• 90 total diodes arranged in six groups of 15
Size: 15″ x 11″ x 3″
Weight: 13 lbs.
Footprint: 2’ x 3’
Input Voltage: 100-240V AC Power Input
Output Voltage: UL Standard Output Voltage – Less than 76V DC
Setup & Operation (PDF)
Cool operation means that venting and cooling fans are usually unnecessary, decreasing noise and the need for additional expensive equipment.