Iron & Zinc
Prevent or correct plant yellowing (chlorosis) with Liquinox Iron & Zinc. It’s fully chelated to work quickly and has been formulated for use on lawns, ornamentals, trees and shrubs. May be applied as a foliar spray or soil drench to fix common nutrient problems.
• Easy to use liquid formula
• Corrects deficiencies FAST!
• Fully chelated — readily available to plants!
• Does NOT contain sulfates
• Contains 10% yucca extract (a wetting agent)
Available in quart and gallon bottles.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Soil: Mix 2 oz/ gallon of water and saturate the soil around the base of plants. Water thoroughly after application and repeat every 3 months or sooner, if needed.
Foliar: Spray leaves using 1 oz/ gallon of water. A second application should be made in 14 days. May be combined with soil applications for faster and longer lasting recovery.