Out of stock
Thank you for you interest in this product.
Please provide your details below and we will notify you when this product is back in stock.
The C.A.P. TMP-DNe allows you to control the temperature within your growing environment. You can set the day and night temperature independently.
The Day-Night Temperature Controller can be set to either heat or cool. Just connect your equipment, then set the temperature that you wish to maintain. If the temperature varies from your setting, the outlet on the front is activated.
The temperature differential can be set at 3, 5 or 7 degrees. Comes with a 12 in. remote sensor.
Rated for 15 amps @ 120 volts. Includes a 3-year manufacturer’s no hassle warranty. Now sold and backed by Hydrofarm.
• Selectable to run heating or cooling equipment
• An adjustable differential maintains the temperature you select
• Includes a 12 ft. external temperature probe that is accurate and reliable
• Controls separate day and night time temperatures
• An effective way to control temperatures in your grow room
Instruction Manual (PDF)
If your timer is NOT determining day or night correctly, check to see that there are NO light sources directly in front of the timer and move the timer to a different outlet. Make sure that the timer is set to heat or cool.