Compact (88 gal.)
If you’re looking for a fast, convenient way to compost your kitchen throw-outs, grass clippings and organic yard waste, our compact unit is just right for you! The Compost Tumbler by Mantis quickly recycles it into nutrient-rich compost. Capacity: 88.3 gallons (11.8 cubic feet)
• Drum sits 12″ off the ground so the handle is at the perfect position!
• Gear panel provides effortless turning
• Aerator/ drainage units on the door improve air intake
• Interior mixing fins improve decomposition
• Screened vents on end-caps
• Strong tubular steel frame
• Rust-proof metal drums for long life
• 5 year manufacturer warranty
Size: 43″ H x 33″ D x 42″ W
Owner’s Manual (PDF)
(Shipped FREE when ordered with any ComposTumbler)
Sifter Screen – Attach this specially designed screen to the opening of your ComposTumbler to unload a finer, more crumbly compost. Great for making your own potting soil, or a finer mulch for flower borders and shrubs.
Protective Cover – This custom-made cover protects your ComposTumbler from snow, ice and harsh elements. It’s made of heavy-duty, weatherproof green vinyl to last for years of use.
The Compact model is designed for customers that want the benefits of quick composting (instead of the slow pile method), and generate between 2-3 trash bags of compostable material regularly (up to 88 gallons).