Out of stock
Thank you for you interest in this product.
Please provide your details below and we will notify you when this product is back in stock.
An all-american source of nutrients for your plants. BuffaLoam Organic Buffalo Compost is composted for at least one year and completely stable. OMRI Listed for use in organic production.
• Improves soil health, plant vigor and harvest size
• Contains NO nasty chemicals or artificial ingredients
• 100% composted buffalo manure
• A 1-1-1 organic fertilizer PLUS 1% Calcium (Ca) and 0.5% Iron (Fe)
• Tested under US Composting Council Testing Assurance Program.
Size: 8 lb Bag (5 dry quarts)
Sourced from Diamond Tail Ranch in Colorado this product supports the renaissance of the majestic American bison.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Add BuffaLoam to existing soil as needed to improve soil structure, moisture holding capacity, and nutrient supply.Excellent for both indoor and outdoor use.