Stimulates vigorous growth and deep green color! A strong source of organic nitrogen, Fish Meal fertilizer is uniquely processed to retain maximum nutritional value without using high temperatures or synthetic chemicals. Applied to leaves it is assimilated quickly by plants. Often combined with kelp extract to enhance performance.
• A strong source of nitrogen (9%)
• Slow release — feeds plants over a period of time
• Low temperature processed to preserve plant nutrients
• Promotes vigorous growth during all stages of plant development
• Heavy feeders like corn, leafy greens and eggplant love it!
Available size: 50 lb Bag
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
As a foliar spray, mix 2 Tbsp per gallon of water and apply to plant leaves, or spread 5 lbs per acre. Work into the soil around existing plants at 3 lbs per 100 square feet.
Unlike synthetic fertilizers, most natural amendments are non burning and will NOT harm delicate seedling roots. Registered for use in organic agriculture (Washington State Dept. of Agriculture).