The Sentinel VCG-6 CO2 Generator has two models, the LP (propane) and an NG (natural gas) model. Both come complete with (2) clean burning brass burners pre-installed and the appropriate regulator & hose. For the smallest set-ups, the user can replace 1 of the 2 burners with the plug provided with the unit. That allows the unit to produce 3 cubic feet per hour instead of 6 cu. ft. / hr.
Carbon Dioxide (CO2) is critical for all plants. Normal atmospheric air around the world averages about 380 Parts-Per-Million (PPM.) When plants are provided higher levels of carbon dioxide, they can grow faster and larger.
Instruction Manual – PDF format
• Available in both Propane (LP) and Natural Gas (NG)
• Variable CO2 output from 3 to 6 cubic foot CO2 per hour.
• Solid state electronic ignition control module eliminates the open pilot flame.
• Tip-over switch shuts off the gas flow in the event the unit falls or tips over.
• Unit comes standard with 2 brass burners pre-installed.
• The burners are designed to burn clean and produce consistent blue flames.
• Dual redundant low-voltage solenoid valves add a second layer of safety.
• Comes complete with 12 foot hose and pressure regulator.
• 3-year manufacturer’s warranty
The burners on the VGC-6 have been selected to operate correctly from sea-level up to 4500 feet elevation. If you are at high altitude (4500+) and notice yellow flames, please let us know. Special high-altitude burners are available.