Now with 50% more mycorrhizae. Pro-Mix HP is a professional quality potting soil containing beneficial mycorrhizal inoculum (Glomus intraradices). These microscopic fungi attach to and colonize the root systems of plants for improved uptake of water and nutrients (especially phosphorous, copper and zinc). This symbiotic relationship between fungi and plant results in improved plant growth and health.
• High perlite content for low water retention
• Reduces water related problems (root diseases, algae and fungus gnats)
• Holds less water for improved leaching of fertilizer salts
• Increased resistance to stresses related to transplanting, nutrition and drought
• Mycorrhizae improves overall growth of plants and improves yields
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Applicable for a wide range of crop types.
Add water until slightly moist to the touch. Transplant cuttings, seedlings, etc. in moistened medium. Begin fertilization within 7 days after planting and maintain fertilizer applications throughout the course of crop production. Do NOT add fertilizers when sowing seeds.
Ingredients: Canadian sphagnum peat moss (65-75% by volume), perlite – horticultural grade, dolomitic and calcitic limestone (pH adjuster), wetting agent and mycorrhizal inoculum.