When you need to control larger equipment with higher amperage, the PXM is the answer. Power Expansion Modules increase the number OR size of the lights, fans, air conditioners and pumps in your growing area that can be “automated.”
The PXM-1 and PXM-2 have been designed to expand the capabilities of Sentinel controllers and timers. You install the modules by connecting the pre-wired “trigger” cable into any controller or timer that is 120 volt. Then locate a suitable circuit and plug in the pre-wired #14 AWG cable into the power outlet of your choice. Plug the devices that are to be controlled into the PXM and you are ready to go.
• Available in a 120v (PXM-1) and a 240v (PXM-2) version. Each has 2 receptacles to connect to.
• PXMs are able to control up to 15-amps of power.
• Pre-wired and ready to use right out of the box, NO WIRING REQUIRED.
• Connect HID lights. The PXM-1 allows you to connect two 600 watt lights, the PXM-2 allows you to connect two 1000 watt lights.
• 3-year manufacturer’s warranty.
Instruction Manual – PDF format