The ECO Series NatureMill ULTRA Composter recycles almost all food and paper waste into rich organic compost. Waste, including dairy, meat and fish, is automatically transferred to the sealed inner reactor where computer technology controls mixing, air flow, temperature and moisture.
NatureMill produces “hot composting” conditions, eliminating odors, pathogens, insects and unwanted seed germination. A powerful lifetime carbon filter removes any lingering odors. The compost is later transferred through a trap door to the cure tray, where it waits until emptied. Available in fingerprint-proof metallic silver.
• Automatic mixing – use indoors or outdoors
• 4 gallon weekly capacity: ideal for a typical family of 4 to 5 people
• No trash odors, just a mild earthy aroma
• Low energy use: about $0.50 / month
• Genuine steel exterior
• 100% stainless steel internal components
• 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
• Made in the USA
Size: 20″ x 12″ x 20″ tall
• Owner’s Manual – PDF format