When trying to control more than one HID (High Intensity Discharge) lighting system, you can either use a bunch of timers OR… a device like the Sentinel HID Light Controller. The HPH-4 makes it easy to control up to 4000 watts of lighting from a single timer or controller.
• Has 4 UNIVERSAL receptacles that accept either 120v (Nema 5-15P) or 240v (Nema 6-15P) ballast cables.
• An internal relay turns the lights on and off by connecting the 15′ 120v trigger cable to a controller or time clock.
• Housed in a heat-sink aluminum enclosure that is designed to remove the heat and allow cooler operation.
• Heavy duty 40-amp industrial contactors.
• 30 amp @240volt main power supply (3-wire #10 AWG cable).
• Comes with a wall mounting bracket.
• 3-year manufacturer’s warranty.
The HPH-4 has four UNIVERSAL receptacles that accept either a 120 volt (Nema 5-15P) or 240 volt (Nema 6-15P) male plug from your HID ballasts.