HANNA Instruments EC/ TDS and Temperature Tester (HI 98311) delivers extremely accurate results with automatic calibration and temperature compensation. Includes a graphite conductivity electrode, which provides greater accuracy because it resists contamination by salt deposits in the sample. At start-up, the tester performs a self check then displays the remaining battery level to assure proper working condition.
The DiST5 (Dissolved Solids Tester) EC/ TDS and Temperature Tester has a dual-level LCD that displays EC/ TDS and temperature in both C° or F°. Also, includes a stability indicator and HOLD feature to prompt the user when to take the reading and HOLDS the display for accurate recording. The HI 98311 ships complete with a EC/TDS probe, probe removal tool, batteries and complete instructions.
• Dual level display showing EC (0 to 3999 µS/cm), TDS (0 to 2000 ppm) & temperature
• Percent remaining battery indicator
• Replaceable graphite electrode — high accuracy!
• Rugged waterproof casing is designed to float!
• Stainless steel temperature probe — delivers precise measurements!
• Automatic calibration & temperature compensation
• Warranty: 1-year (six months on electrode)
Size: 6.4″ tall x 1.6″ wide x 1.0″ deep
Instruction Manual – PDF format
If measurements are taken in different samples successively, rinse the DiST5 probe thoroughly to eliminate cross-contamination; and after cleaning, rinse the probe with some of the sample to be measured.