HANNA Instruments EC/ TDS and Temperature Tester (HI 98311) delivers extremely accurate results with automatic calibration and temperature compensation. Includes a graphite conductivity electrode, which provides greater accuracy because it resists contamination by salt deposits in the sample. At start-up, the tester performs a self check then displays the remaining battery level to assure proper working condition.
The DiST5 (Dissolved Solids Tester) ships complete with a EC/TDS probe, probe removal tool, batteries and complete instructions. Warranty: 1-year (six months on electrode).
• Dual level display showing EC, TDS and temperature
• Replaceable graphite electrode — high accuracy!
• Rugged waterproof casing is designed to float!
• Stainless steel temperature probe — delivers precise measurements!
• Automatic calibration & temperature compensation
Size: 6.4″ tall x 1.6″ wide x 1.0″ deep
Instruction Manual – PDF format
If measurements are taken in different samples successively, rinse the DiST5 probe thoroughly to eliminate cross-contamination; and after cleaning, rinse the probe with some of the sample to be measured.