Fast, efficient, accurate and portable! HANNA Instruments Combo Tester offers highly accurate pH, EC/ TDS and temperature measurements in one simple meter — NO more switching between meters! At start-up, the HI 98129 performs a self check then displays the remaining battery level to assure proper working condition. Includes an easy to read, LCD and an automatic shut-off.
HANNA’s pH/Conductivity/TDS Tester has a built-in stability indicator and HOLD feature to prompt the user when to take the reading and freezes the display for accurate recording. ALL readings are automatically temperature compensated. The HI 98129 features a replaceable pH electrode as well as an EC/TDS graphite electrode, which resists contamination by salts and other substances.
• Rugged waterproof casing is designed to float!
• Automatic temperature compensation
• Display shows pH (0.00 to 14.00 pH) EC (0 to 3999 µS/cm), TDS (0 to 2000 ppm) & temperature
• Battery percentage displayed at start-up
• Efficient two button operation
• Includes batteries, an electrode replacement tool and instructions
• Warranty: 1-year (six months on electrode)
Size: 6.4″ tall x 1.6″ wide x 1.0″ deep
Instruction Manual – PDF format
After use, rinse the electrode with water to minimize contamination and store it with a few drops of HANNA’s Electrode Storage Solution (HI 70300). Do NOT use distilled or deionized water for storage.