Ideal for consumer or commercial use. HM Digital’s TDS Meter is highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology. Features a large, easy-to-read LCD screen, a hold function that saves measurements for convenient reading/ recording, a built-in digital thermometer and a carrying case with belt clip. Keep one in your pocket or toolbox at all times!
• TDS Range: 0 – 9990 ppm (mg/L)
• Temp. Range: 0 – 80 degrees Celsius
• Resolution: 1 ppm, 1 degree Celsius
• Accuracy: +/- 2%
• Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
• Automatic Temperature Compensation of 1 to 50˚ C (33 to 122˚ F.)
• Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included)
• Battery life: 1000 hours of usage
• 3-year manufacturer’s warranty
Size: 6.1″ x 1.25″ x 1″
Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) are the total amount of mobile charged ions, including minerals, salts or metals dissolved in a given volume of water, expressed in units of mg per unit volume of water (mg/L), also referred to as parts per million (ppm). It is directly related to the purity of water and the quality of water purification systems and affects everything that consumes, lives in, or uses water, whether organic or inorganic.