Compressed CO2 comes in pressurized tanks or cylinders. The gas pressure must be reduced and controlled in order to accurately release CO2 into the growing area.
The Sentinel CO2 Regulator reduces the pressure of the gas exiting the tank, controls the flow of CO2 with a solenoid valve and regulates the amount of CO2 being released with a precision flow-gauge. Ships complete with everything you need to make using compressed CO2 easy.
• Connects to 20 lb or 50 lb CO2 tanks
• Regulates the amount of CO2 from 1/2 to 15 SCFH (standard cubic feet per hour).
• Easy to read and understand Color Coded pressure gauge.
• Pre-wired with a 6-foot power cord to connect to a controller or timer.
• 3-year manufacturer’s warranty
Instruction Manual – PDF format