The C.A.P. CO2-2e has two timers that are used to add just the right amount of CO2 without the wasteful “overshoot” that other CO2 controllers have. One timer controls the length of time the CO2 is released and the other controls how often the CO2 is released. The result is a very efficient method of controlling CO2.
The CO2-2e features temperature and humidity controls which will disable CO2 injection if the temperature or humidity levels that you specify are exceeded, activating an exhaust outlet which can control ventilation equipment (air conditioner, fan, etc.)
It also has a built in photo controller, which disables the CO2 function when the lights are off. The CO2-2e can be converted to PPM level accuracy with the addition of the PPM-1c CO2 sensor.
Rated for 15 amps @ 120 volts. Includes a 5-year manufacturer’s no hassle warranty. Made in the USA.
• Lowers temperature by turning on an exhaust fan or AC unit
• Remote temperature probe can be placed up to 30″ from the unit
• Humidity is controlled independently of temperature
• 3 indicator lights verify Exhaust, CO2 ON and PPM
• Photocell ensures CO2 valve or generator is only active during “lights on”
• 2 timers fully coordinate CO2 & exhaust functions
Instruction Manual – PDF format
The CO2-2e requires “free air movement” to maintain accuracy. We recommend using an oscillating fan to provide fresh air for your plants… and your sensor!