Hi Curtis –
We offer several safe, yet effective, products that will kill ants indoors. However, like all pests, ants require food and water to survive; by eliminating these basic necessities you can greatly reduce their numbers. The following information has been taken from our natural ant control page.
• Caulk cracks and crevices around foundations and apply Don’t Bug Me Spray to door and window jams to prevent entry from outside.
• Where pipes and electrical wires enter the house spread Tanglefoot Pest Barrier to keep crawling pests outside.
• Diatomaceous earth contains no toxic poisons and works quickly on contact. Dust lightly and evenly around areas where pest insects are found.
• Dust Boric Acid lightly into cracks, crevices, wall voids and other insect hiding places. This fine powder clings to the legs, antennae and bodies of crawling insects and acts as a stomach poison when consumed during grooming.
• Terro Indoor Ant Baits contain 6 pre-filled liquid boric acid stations for maximum coverage. Just clip open the package with scissors and drop near the site of the infestation. For best results, remove all other food sources so the pests run straight for this sweet temptation.
• Spray Orange Guard, made from citrus peel extract, to kill on contact. Approved for organic use, Orange Guard is a broad spectrum insect killer that’s safe to use indoors and out. Repeat applications may be necessary.
• Safer Ant & Roach Killer is the first effective, truly organic aerosol that kills crawling insects in seconds. Best of all, it has a fresh citrus scent, so there is no chemical odor!
Note: Borax is recognized by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) as being among the safest and least toxic chemicals available to consumers. Visit the EPA’s Fact Sheet (PDF) to learn more.
Hope it helps!