Q & A
Welcome to the Planet Natural Garden Forum! Whether you’re new to gardening or have been at it for some time, here you can search existing messages for answers to your questions or post a new message for others to reply to. If this is your first visit, please read over our forum instructions carefully before posting. Enjoy!
- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 1 month ago by .
I live adjacent to a national park and am battling weeds galore! We have been here for a little over a year (new build), and last year I was able to keep them under control by hand-pulling. I’m swimming in weeds this year!
My questions are:
1) is the organic weed & feed too late to apply this year? (I suspect so)
2) will the product harm worms, amphibians (we have a creek along our property home to wonderful frogs)?
3) About 1/2 acre is developed. How much product would I need to buy?
4) Is there anything I can do this late in the season? I spot treated many of the weeds, but there are too plenty to do that. I can blast Burn Out along the forest line, but don’t want to in my grass.
Thank you kindly.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.