Q & A

Welcome to the Planet Natural Garden Forum! Whether you’re new to gardening or have been at it for some time, here you can search existing messages for answers to your questions or post a new message for others to reply to. If this is your first visit, please read over our forum instructions carefully before posting. Enjoy!

• Are Kidswork® gloves chem-free?

Created by Katie Morgan on

Are the kidswork gardening gloves chemical free? We are looking for gloves that are free of chemicals such as DINP and without the warning that they cause cancer according to the state of California. Thank you!

• Author

E. Vinje
    Keymaster

Hey Katie!

Our kidswork gloves do not contain any sort of cancer warning on the label. Based upon what I’ve found on the company website, they contain nylon and latex. Other chemicals they may contain are not specified. I’ve got a call out to the company and am waiting to hear back, but from my research they seem ay-okay!

Hope this helps!

ammuj7710
    Participant

Graph breaks are a third sort of chance accessible to swing dealers. They are typically intensely exchanged stocks that are close to a critical help or opposition level. Swing merchants will search for a few unique sorts of swings guide examples intended to anticipate breakouts or breakdowns, like triangles, channels, Wolfe Waves, Fibonacci levels, Gann levels, and others.

geekplussite
    Participant

A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. If you want to find out a laptop for kids, all you want to do is kind of call the product you want on Google or Yahoo and add the phrase “price.” You will see a list of websites that comprise information approximately the hammock and its rate.

tomynicolus030
    Participant

There are so many NGOs that offer subsidized apartments for seniors based on income, and they get free assistance from the Government. The prime aim of the NGO is to help the poor, low-income family, seniors, and other deprived sections of society.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.