Q & A

Welcome to the Planet Natural Garden Forum! Whether you’re new to gardening or have been at it for some time, here you can search existing messages for answers to your questions or post a new message for others to reply to. If this is your first visit, please read over our forum instructions carefully before posting. Enjoy!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  E. Vinje 3 years ago.

• Problem with Box Elder Bugs

Created by Francis Abate on

Hello, I’ve enjoyed visiting your site today and plan to place an order for several items. However, I did not see anything specific with regard to box elder bugs and would like to know if you have a natural product to keep this pest out of my house.

Thanks.

• Author

E. Vinje
    Keymaster

Francis –

Box Elder Bugs are tough little buggers and an extreme nuisance. Currently, we are working on a Box Elder Bug Control page… but it is a couple of weeks out. Keep checking the Pest Problem Solver pages for an update (https://www.planetnatural.com/pest-problem-solver/). In the meantime, treat cracks and crevices with Don’t Bug Me spray to keep them outside. Treat hot spots around your house with Safer Yard & Garden spray. Here’s a couple of links to get you started.

Hope this helps!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.