- Product can't be added to cart because site is under construction.
Stink Bug (Outdoor)
Defense for the Home & Garden! The RESCUE Stink Bug Trap contains multiple pheromones to lure and capture pests from up to 30-feet away. Once inside, the device’s unique design prevents escape and the pest eventually dies of dehydration.
• Works for both males and females, and ALL stages from nymph to adult
• Pheromone attractants are odor-free to people
• 2-week bait (included)
• 7-week bait refills (sold separately)
• Contains NO toxic chemicals
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
The time of year and the stage of the pest’s life-cycle will dictate the optimal placement of the Stink Bug Trap.
Spring and Early Summer: Hang in a deciduous tree. After mating, adult females seek out leafy trees to lay their eggs. Other foliage and shrubs can be used if a tree is not available.
Mid-Late Summer: Place around gardens to draw pests away from protected areas or intercept them before they can enter.
Late Summer and Early Fall: Hang within ten feet of your house to intercept adults before they can enter. Make sure to protect homes from all sides.