- Product can't be added to cart because site is under construction.
Seed to Seed
Out of stock
Paging through new seed catalogs is exciting, but having your favorite vegetable varieties at your fingertips is better! Seed to Seed by Suzanne Ashworth teaches new and veteran gardeners how to tend plants to preserve the next generation of edibles. This updated version includes information about each vegetable, its flower structure, pollination methods and more. Paperback, 228 pages.
Key topics include:
• Proper plant spacing for optimal pollination
• Protecting flowers for seed development
• Most effective collection techniques
• Secure, proven storage options
• How to start seedlings
• Wisdom and tips from gardeners in every region of the US.
This comprehensive book is perfect for home gardeners. Thorough instructions are carefully outlined throughout.