- You cannot add "Growing Vegetables in Straw Bales" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Building Raised Beds
If you’re looking to grow vegetables in your backyard (or front!), Building Raised Beds: Easy, Accessible Garden Space for Vegetables and Flowers is an informative, simple guide. Learn how to build beds from a variety of different materials with minimal skills! Paperback, 96 pages.
Inside the cover:
• Illustrated step-by-step instructions
• Planting and care advice
• Another step toward self-reliance
• Useful information for beginning gardeners and homeowners
• Accessorizing: building a trellis, installing a watering system, and more!
Author Fern Marshall Bradley is a long-time editor of sustainable living and organic gardening books. She has a Master’s Degree in Horticulture from Rutgers University and lives and gardens in Cambridge, New York.