- Product can't be added to cart because site is under construction.
Experienced growers know Physan 20 is an effective control of fungi, algae, bacteria and viruses. Use it as a general disinfectant for cleaning tools, benches, planter trays, contaminated pots and soil. Excellent for controlling bacteria and fungi on seeds, seedlings, cuttings and ornamental plants.
Physan 20 can also be used to control algae in greenhouses, decorative ponds (TOXIC TO FISH!) and birdbaths. Or use it to treat a variety of diseases affecting lawns, turf and grass, including fairy ring, dollar spot and toadstools. NOT intended for use on food crops. Most applications require less than 2 Tbsp per gallon of water. Biodegradable.
• Work areas, benches, pots, flats and flower buckets
• Disinfection of cutting tools
• Greenhouse glass algae
• Fungus and odors
• Algae control – Warning: Toxic to Fish!
• Seeds, seedlings, cut flowers
• Damping off
• Bacterial stem plugging of cut flowers
• Downy mildew
• Adult ornamental plants
Available in pint (16 oz) and gallon (128 oz) sizes.
Note: We offer Physan 20 as a broad range disinfectant for use in greenhouses and grow rooms to control a wide variety of pests and pathogens. When used according to label instructions there are NO human or environmental risks.