- Product can't be added to cart because site is under construction.
Out of stock
Never change a fluorescent bulb again! The LumiBar LED Light lasts 10 times longer and produces 50% more PAR per Watt than T8 fluorescents. Provides the specific lighting spectrum plants need to thrive and unlike fluorescent bulbs, the LumiBar contains NO harmful mercury. Use for plants grown on shelves or multi-layer cultivation.
• Area Coverage: 48″ x 18″ when used as the sole lighting source
• Enhanced spectral output covers full PAR (400-700nm)
• Adjustable red, blue and white balance knobs allow precise spectral control
• Provides reliable illumination regardless of room temperature
• Concentrated growing power — uses 5W super-flux LEDs
• The industry’s best warranty — 5-years!
• Made in the USA
Size: 48-3/4″ x 3″ x 2″ – 7 lbs.
Technical Specifications (PDF)
Designed for horticultural use, the LumiBar can be set to your preferred light intensity and color ratio for ALL stages of plant growth, including flowering and fruiting.