- You cannot add "HPS Clip-On (Classic)" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Light Meter (Analog)
Out of stock
Thank you for you interest in this product.
Please provide your details below and we will notify you when this product is back in stock.
Are your plants receiving enough light for healthy growth? Do your lamps need to be replaced? The HydroFarm Grow Light Meter monitors the actual foot candles your plants are receiving, as well as your lamps performance. Includes lighting suggestions for many popular plants. Batteries NOT required.
• Identify best light level of healthy plants
• Easy to use hand-held design
• Get precise reading with two scales
• Includes instructions and “Consumer’s Guide to Light Gardening” brochure
• Lifetime silicon sensor – no batteries required
• Read up to 5000 foot candles of sun, high intensity or fluorescent light
• Exclusive “Zero” calibration feature – accurate to ± 2%
• Full two year warranty – the longest in the industry
Light is the single most important factor affecting the health and productivity of your indoor plants. A quality light meter accurately determines whether or not your garden is receiving sufficient light energy for maximum yields.