- Product can't be added to cart because site is under construction.
Killer Roots – Killer Plants! Plant Success Great White Mycorrhizae contains carefully selected mycorrhizal fungi plus beneficial bacteria well suited to a variety of soils, climates and plants. In nature, these microorganisms thrive in and on plant roots and greatly enhance plant growth and vigor.
• 7 species Endomycorrhizae & 11 species Ectomycorrhizae
• 67,000 Endo & 1.5 billion Ecto Propagules per lb.
• 19 species Bacteria/ 2 species Trichoderma
• Biostimulant & Vitamin Package
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Approved for use with organic or synthetic fertilizers in soils, coco, and all hydroponic systems.
Seeds: Place seed in planting hole, lightly dust with mycorrhizae, backfill planting hole and water.
Soil, Coco and Top Feeding: Apply once per week or every other week at a rate of 1 tsp per 2 gallons of water.
Hydroponics: Add to reservoir at a rate of 1 tsp per 10 gallons of water. Can be used as a top drench at a rate of 1 tsp per 2 gallons to ensure quick physical contact with roots.