- Product can't be added to cart because site is under construction.
Prevent and protect! General Hydroponics Defguard is an OMRI Listed bio-fungicide and bactericide that’s effective against a variety of disease pathogens, including botrytis (gray mold) and powdery mildew. Will also colonizes plant root hairs, preventing establishment of disease-causing fungi and bacteria in the soil.
• Controls or suppresses fungal and bacterial plant diseases
• A valuable tool for management of resistance to chemical fungicides
• Contains Bacillus amyloliquefaciens — a naturally occurring soil bacteria!
• May be applied up to and including the day of harvest
• OMRI Listed for use in organic production
Available in quart (32oz) and gallon (128oz) sizes.
Bacillus amyloliquefaciens strain D747 ….. 98.85%
Inert Ingredients ….. 1.15%
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Foliar: Mix in water and apply at a rate of 1- to 12-oz per 3,000 square feet (0.5 to 6 quarts per acre) in sufficient water to achieve thorough coverage of the crop canopy. Begin applications at crop emergence, transplanting or when conditions are conducive to disease. Repeat every 3 to 10 days, as needed.
Soil: Apply at a rate of 1- to 9-oz per 5,500 square feet (0.5 to 4.5 pints per acre) to control soilborne diseases infecting seeds, seedlings, roots, crown, stems or other plant parts in contact with soil. Follow-up (post-planting) applications can be made every 2-4 weeks.
Cutting or Root Dip: Place basal end of cuttings or bare roots (individually or in bunches) in a suspension of 1 to 2 pints per gallon of water. Immerse for 5-10 seconds immediately before planting.