- You cannot add "Bio-Char" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Made with organic coconut fibers, Grow !t Coco Coir Croutons are a lightweight alternative to clay pellets and rocks. Their porous structure allows easy root penetration, yet keeps its shape even when wetted up. Fresh water rinsed with no salt residue. Includes naturally occurring Trichoderma (found to biologically control certain root rots). Perfect for orchids. OMRI Listed for use in organic production.
Available size: 28 liter Bag
• Fresh water rinsed with no salt residue
• Will keep their shape even when wet
• Porous structure allows easy root penetration
• A lightweight alternative to clay pebbles
• Perfect for orchids
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Wet and simply plant directly into it, or mix with other media to improve aeration and drainage. Each 25 liter bag fills approximately 10 1-gallon round nursery pots.