- You cannot add "Soil Pen" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Out of stock
Success by simplicity! The Bluelab Conductivity Pen is an easy-to-use handheld meter that quickly and accurately measures if your crop is receiving the right amount of nutrients. Use to maximize plant health, prevent nutrient burn and ensure optimum plant yields.
• Selectable units for conductivity (EC or PPM) and temperature
• Successful calibration indicator
• Backlit LCD display
• Fully waterproof
• AAA alkaline battery included
• Warranty: 1-year repair or replacement
Product Manual (PDF)
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Step 1: Press power button and place probe in solution. Wait for reading to stabilize.
Step 2: To hold reading press power button again.
Step 3: To change temperature or nutrient units hold the ‘Units’ button until the units flash.
To reduce build-up of nutrient salts, rinse under running water after each use. The probe needs to be cleaned once every two weeks to ensure accurate readings.