- Product can't be added to cart because site is under construction.
Out of stock
The safe, fun and free way to eat locally! Backyard Foraging: 65 Familiar Plants You Didn’t Know You Could Eat teaches you how to recognize, harvest and prepare tasty treats from plants you already have growing around the block. Paperback, 240 pages.
Inside the cover:
• Ideal for first-time foragers
• Color photographs make plant identification easy
• Tips on common plant locations
• Includes weeds, flowers, leaves, seeds, nuts, roots and mushrooms
• Easy to read layout
A Harvard graduate and longtime instructor at the New York Botanical Garden, Ellen Zachos is the author of seven books and shares many of her delicious, unusual recipes at www.backyardforager.com.