Q & A

Welcome to the Planet Natural Garden Forum! Whether you’re new to gardening or have been at it for some time, here you can search existing messages for answers to your questions or post a new message for others to reply to. If this is your first visit, please read over our forum instructions carefully before posting. Enjoy!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  maddynamite 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Herb Garden

Created by Payton Alsup on

Hi!

I am trying to start an indoor herb garden and I want to grow basil, thai basil, spearmint, sweet mint, and rosemary I think. I get a small amount of sunlight 1-2 hours per day and I am in Memphis, TN. I’ve been trying to learn about what kind of lighting to use and I just wanted to ask an expert. My budget is small all the way to a couple hundred dollars to set everything up if it is feasible to do vegetables. My number is 615-517-1837 if you have someone willing to discuss.

• Author

maddynamite

Hello guys,

I am new to growing my own herbs but I don’t have a large garden.

I live in a small apartment and I wanted to know if I can grow some herbs in a pot? E.g. something like this? https://bzbcabinsandoutdoors.net/planter-boxes/orchid3/

You can see this is wooden (Eco-friendly variety)… do you think plastic would be a better option for indoor gardening?

Please do let me know

Thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.