When a plant is injured, drying of the exposed surface begins. Tanglefoot Tree Pruning Sealer provides a strong seal over the surface and accelerates the healing process by preventing drying of the wood tissue. Protects against insects and disease organisms, too!
• Eco-friendly latex formula is preferred by organic gardeners
• Brush-on applicator with built-in hanger
• Protective barrier reduces sap loss during healing
• Ideal for use on trees and shrubs
• Easy to use — stays flexible!
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
For best results, treat immediately after injury occurs. Make a sharp, clean pruning cut, or trim ragged edges around wood. Using brush-on applicator, cover the injured area with a thick layer to about 2″ beyond the edge of the wound. Use soap and warm water to clean tools and hands after use.