The C.A.P. AIR-2 has the same features as the AIR-1 with the exception of separate temperature and humidity outlets. This allows you to control the temperature and humidity independently.
Once you have connected your temperature control device (air conditioner, fan, etc.) and a dehumidifier to the controller, your desired temperature and humidity are automatically maintained.
Rated for 15 amps @ 120 volts. Includes a 5-year manufacturer’s no hassle warranty. Made in the USA.
• Lowers temperature and humidity by turning on an exhaust fan or AC unit
• Humidity is controlled independently of temperature
• Indicator lights verify that equipment is operating
• Includes 2 outlets to connect a cooling device (fan or AC) and a dehumidifier
• External temperature probe is accurate & reliable
Instruction Manual – PDF format
The AIR-2 requires “free air movement” to maintain accuracy. We recommend using an oscillating fan to provide fresh air for your plants… and your sensor!