The C.A.P. AIR-4 Climate Controller has all the features of the AIR-3 with the addition of independent temperature and humidity controls.
It also has an increased power capacity to control up to 15 amps of equipment. An additional outlet is provided which will power equipment only during the ‘day’ cycle.
Features include independent temperature and humidity control, coordinated CO2 sequencing and an additional outlet that is powered only while the lights are on.
Rated for 15 amps @ 120 volts. Includes a 5-year manufacturer’s no hassle warranty. Made in the USA.
• Integrates temperature, humidity & CO2
• Disables CO2 when fans are running
• Lowers temperature by turning on an exhaust fan or AC unit
• Controls humidity by turning on a dehumidifier
• Indicator lights verify that equipment is operating
• Includes a separate Night Device outlet that will turn on only at night
Instruction Manual – PDF format
The AIR-4 requires “free air movement” to maintain accuracy. We recommend using an oscillating fan to provide fresh air for your plants… and your sensor!