It’s SAFE to play on! Dr. Earth Super Natural Lawn Fertilizer (9-3-5) promotes a hardy root system and controls thatch buildup. Best of all, it contains mycorrhizae, beneficial fungi that enhance your lawn’s ability to absorb nutrients and water, to ensure that nutrients are made available to the grass roots, even under high stress conditions (drought, poor soil structure, etc).
Dr. Earth Lawn Fertilizer contains a 100% NATURAL, hand-crafted blend of fish meal, fish bone meal, feather meal, potassium sulfate, alfalfa meal, calcium sulphate, seaweed extract, mycorrhizae and beneficial soil microbes. Each 40 lb bag covers 4,400 square feet and last up to 3 months after application.
• 100% Natural & Organic — SAFE for people and pets!
• Helps conserve water
• Reduces thatch buildup (a layer of organic debris produced by grass roots, stolons and blades)
• Adds life to lawns by providing beneficial soil microbes, PLUS three mycorrhizae strains
• Promotes a hardy root system in two ways:
- First, it stimulates roots to grow deep into the soil to absorb the organic nutrients made available.
- Second, mycorrhizae greatly expand the root system — more nutrients/ water can be absorbed.
• Slow release formula — feeds your lawn and your soil for up to 3 months!
• Promotes healthy lawns — NO growth spikes!
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Easy to use, just follow the seasons!
Early Spring (February – April): During this crucial period, feed your lawn just after the first signs of growth. Apply 18 lbs. per 1,000 square feet of lawn area (approx. 50′ x 20′). Your lawn will love it!
Late Spring (April – June): At this transitional period, your lawn will benefit from a light feeding to remain vigorous and green. Apply 18 lbs. per 2,000 square feet of lawn area (approx. 50′ x 40′).
Summer (June – August): Another feeding will benefit the lawn greatly, to keep it lush and green, especially if it is new or tired. Apply 18 lbs. per 2,000 square feet of lawn area (approx. 50′ x 40′).
Fall (August – November): This is a very important time to feed, to allow it to winter over. Apply 18 lbs. per 1,000 square feet of lawn area (approx. 50′ x 20′). You will see a big difference in your lawn next year.
In addition to a productive soil, all lawns can benefit from periodic aeration (prior to feeding) and the addition of a good organic compost or planting mix. Use Dr. Earth as recommended and enjoy a beautiful, carefree lawn… NATURALLY!