Work smarter and combat greenhouse problems using clean, powerful tools. The Grower’s Edge Sulfur Burner turns prill into a fine dust, which changes the pH of leaf surfaces. Fungus and mold can’t get established on this coating, and studies show that sulfur reduces the hatching rate of insect eggs. This easy-to-use device is designed for simplicity and safety.
• Solid, dependable construction
• Cool-to-touch exterior
• One unit treats 1,000 sq. ft.
• Heat plate automatically maintains ideal temperature (140° C)
• For use with Sulfur Prills, also available from Planet Natural
• Proven, economical results
Size: 10 in. tall x 5.8 in. wide
Suspend burner at least 3 ft. away from other surfaces at the tallest point in the greenhouse, ideally during the darkest part of the day. Use for 3-4 hours for prevention and 5-7 hours to correct existing problems. Use between 1-3 tablespoons of sulfur per application depending on circumstances.
Do not enter the greenhouse or use ventilation systems while burner is in use.