Contains NO poisons! Terro Insect & Spider Traps capture crawling pests including ants, roaches, crickets and centipedes. Release paper protects the glue surface and is easily removed when ready to use. Tab locks to form a tent that hides captured insects from direct view. Safe for people, pets and the environment.
• Effective against brown recluse, hobo and black widow
• Ready to use and non-toxic (pesticide-free)
• Can be uses flat or folded (Keeps children or pets from coming into contact with the sticky glue surface)
• Ideal for use in basements, attics, under furniture and dark corners
• Simple, yet very effective!
Available size: 4-Pack
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Step 1: Slowly remove release paper.
Step 2: Fold into “tent” or use as a flat glue board by folding lengthwise along perforation.
Step 3: Place in kitchens, bathrooms, cabinets and near appliances — anywhere creepy crawlies hide!
Step 4: Replace every 3 months or when full.