Foliage and small stems will fall away with a few clicks of these built-to-last Flexrake Classic Hedge Shears. You’ll want them at your side in the spring to clear old growth, in summer to keep your shrubs in shape, and in the fall to clear out the garden beds.
• 9-in. carbon steel blades
• Oak handles with a craftsman’s touch
• Rubber bumper to absorb clipping shock
• Sharpen the blades again and again
• Functional, durable and beautiful
• 5-year manufacturer’s warranty
Size: 21-3/4″ long
Cut thin leaves and steps using the tips of the blades and lop off thicker plant material deep in the “v” where the blades cross.