A perfect fit when combined with standard 1020 propagation flats. Easy to use, just fill the 72 Cell Plug Tray with our Organic Starter Mix (or potting media of your choice), add a seed or two, lightly cover with more mix and water gently. Viola! Starting large numbers of garden seeds or cuttings couldn’t be easier. Makes transplanting a snap!
• 72 round holes (6 rows of 12)
• Easy to handle — easy to plant!
• Plastic plug tray for starting seeds indoors
• Drainage holes disperse water evenly and prevent root rot!
• Perfectly fitted for 1020 seedling trays and most humidity domes
Size: 11″ x 21″ x 2-1/2″ deep (divided into 72 planting cells)
Almost all seeds will germinate faster with supplemental heat, consider purchasing a heat mat (or place flats on top of a refrigerator) to gently warm the root zone. Once a seed has sprouted, it is no longer considered a seed but a tender seedling, a miniature plant.