Multiply the beauty and bounty of your garden with the expert advice in Secrets of Plant Propagation. Author Lewis Hill perfected his craft at his farm in Vermont, raising more than 20,000 trees. You’ll find step-by-step instructions for raising your own flowers, vegetables, fruits, berries, shrubs, trees and houseplants from existing plants! Paperback, 176 pages.
Key topics include:
• Dividing plants while preserving root structure
• Ideal times for making divisions or taking cuttings
• Instructions and drawings on a wide range of techniques
• Managing woody stems and herbaceous plants
• Avoiding common problems or mistakes
An excellent reference with illustrations that make each technique crystal clear.