Just go ORGANIC! Dr. Earth Rhododendron, Camellia & Azalea Fertilizer is perfect for ALL acid loving plants! Includes beneficial soil microbes and mycorrhizae to feed your plants and invigorate your soil! Each 4 lb box feeds 80 one-gallon or 16 five-gallon plants.
• Eliminates the need for chemical fertilizers
• Slow release — feeds plants and soils over time!
• Promotes superior buds and beautiful blooms
• Contains PRO-BIOTIC Seven Champion strains of beneficial soil microbes
• Contains Eight select strains of Ecto and Endo Mycorrhizae
• Ideal for plants that need a low pH
• SAFE for people and pets
Available size: 4 lb Box
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Apply every other month throughout the growing season. For new plantings, add 2 cups per 1/2 cubic foot (5 gallons) of mix that will be added to the planting hole. After planting, add another 2 cups around the plant and mix into the soil. For established plants, work 0.5-2 cups into the soil within the drip line. Can also be mixed with water for foliar feeding or deep root feeding. See product label for specific instructions.
Ingredients: Cottonseed meal, fish bone meal, alfalfa meal, feather meal, potassium sulfate, kelp meal, seaweed extract and seven strains of Pro-Biotic beneficial soil microbes, PLUS Ecto and Endo Mycorrhizae. Give it a try… you’ll see AWARD WINNING results!