The Active Aqua 100 Reverse Osmosis System arrives ready to hook up to your local water supply and will dramatically improve water quality. Ideal for all kinds of fresh water applications, including drinking, cooking, gardening and more.
• Reduces PPM by up to 99%
• Fast flow rates of 100 gallons per day (GPD)
• Clear 10″ filter cartridge housing with wall mount bracket
• High efficiency 1-micron sediment pre-filter
• High capacity carbon block pre-filter
• High flow/high rejection TFC membrane (the best on the market!)
• 160 PSI pressure gauge
• Hose bib attachment and filter wrench
• 3-year warranty
• Made in the USA
Size: 15″ x 14″ x 7″
Product Manual – PDF format
Replacement filters are sold separately (see drop down menu).
The 3 major variables that will control water flow through your RO filter are temperature, water pressure and incoming water quality.