PyGanic EC 1.4 contains botanical pyrethrum (derived from chrysanthemum) to control a long list of insect pests. May be used on crops, landscape and ornamentals, in homes and livestock premises and on livestock. Can be applied on day of harvest. OMRI Listed for use in organic production.
• Contains pyrethrum — a botanical insecticide derived from chrysanthemum
• Provides rapid knockdown and kill of plant pests
• For use on growing crops and ornamentals
• Can be used on day of harvest
• Controls key livestock pests
• Controls more than 100 pests
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Use 1/4 – 1 Tbsp. PyGanic EC 1.4 per gallon of water, depending on pest population. Spraying should begin when insects first appear. Do NOT wait until plants are heavily infested. Repeat as necessary to maintain effective control.
Pyrethrins ….. 1.40%
Inert Ingredients ….. 98.60%