A unique lighting controller that connects to a 4-wire 240-volt service, but provides six 120-volt outlets that allow you to run up to 60 amps at 120-volts. In many cases, you can plug the Powerbox DPC-7500 right into an existing dryer-type outlet to be up and running quick. Another unique feature of this model is that you can set the last two outlets to be timed with the main group, or to provide constant power. You can use this single controller to run veg and bloom rooms — lots of possibilities.
Unique Features (DPC-7500):
• 240v Input / 120v Output
• 5′ main power cord — hardwire or plug & play
• Heavy-duty contactor relay to control load switching
• Built-in digital timer with battery backup
• Detachable trigger cord can override the built-in timer (allows the unit to be controlled by other devices)
• Six timed 120-volt outlets provide up to 10 amps each (the last two outlets can be set to constant power)
• ETL Listed for approved use in the United States & Canada
• Hand-built in the USA
• 5-year warranty
Standard circuit breakers are capable of handling only 80% of their rated load when running on a continuous basis — plan accordingly!