A versatile 240-volt lighting controller that can effortlessly run up to six 1,000 watt lights. The Powerbox DPC-7500-240V connects to a 3 or 4-wire 240-volt service, and in many cases, you can plug right into an existing dryer-type outlet to be up and running in minutes. A unique feature of this model is that you can use the timer to control all of the outlets, or you can set the last two outlets to provide constant power.
Unique Features (DPC-7500):
• 6 Light, 240-volt Controller
• 5′ main power cord — hardwire or plug & play
• Heavy-duty contactor relay to control load switching
• Built-in digital timer with battery backup
• Detachable trigger cord can override the built-in timer (allows the unit to be controlled by other devices)
• Six timed 240-volt outlets
• ETL Listed for approved use in the United States & Canada
• Hand-built in the USA
• 5-year warranty
A 120v circuit is made with one 120v hot wire, a neutral, and a ground. A 240v circuit is made with two 120v hot wires, a neutral, and a ground wire.